cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery split

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

there is one sales order with 10 line items. However there are two deliveries created for the sales order. on delivery with 9 items and 2nd delivery with one item.

i have checked everything and all the sales order line item data is same i.e. ship to party/transp group/material group/delivery dates/shipping point/plant/customer group/loading group/item category are all same.

still I do not know why the system created two deliveries. It seems there is a custom code.

can any one tell where is the custom code written for delivery split i.e. whether in header data transfer or item data transfer routine in copy control between sales order and delivery ?

since the delivereis are already created, I think we cannot know the source of split thru debugging and we need to create the deliveries again and put a break point and then see ?!

any other help will be good too.

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Check following link....

http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/delivery-split-because-of-conflicting-header-data.htm

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

SAP-SD Consultant

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use one more option :_ Delete both the Deliveries & create the first delivery again.Before saving the First Delivery ... go to Edit > Error Log .

It will show the reason to get the Delivery Split.

Best Regards,

Ankur

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the SAP Note 546668 - FAQ: Delivery split when creating deliveries and SAP Note 166397 - Delivery split according to customer field ZUKRL

Regards,

Eduardo