cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Doc. type ,item category & plant any relation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am creating a Sales order when I put all the required info.like sold to party, material ,quantity .

I am getting error Combination 'Order type ZTE Item category ZTEN Plant C3GE' not permitted.

I am serching lot but unable to get any relation between all these entities.

Please help me ASAP.

Thanks in Advance .

Dev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if you have any CMIR record for this Customer Material and check if delivering Plant is maintained in it. Check if the delivering plant mainatined in CMIR deviates from the delivering plant maintained in Customer master data AND / OR Material Master Data.

Please check for this error plant in the enterprise structure if it is assigned to relevant sales org / dist channel.

Check table TVKWZ to see plant - sales org combinations / or T code OVX6 to check the plant assignments.

If all the above is fine and still you get the problem, then please check your user exits if any customized development or any z tables are involved in determining the delivering plant. Few user exits to look at :

MV45AFZZ

Form : FORM USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP

MV45AFZB

Form: USEREXIT_SOURCE_DETERMINATION.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the message number?

If the message number starts with a "Z" then you are looking at custom development and probably a custom table that needs to be maintained.

Regards,

Jan Pel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.......

But hw can & at what level you are asking me to check division?

Please brief.

Thanks in Advance.

Dev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I checked everything & Item category determination is ok & material is also available in the plant.

sales org & disrubution channel & palnt assingment is also exist.

still getting the same error.

Dev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check division also.

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check item catogory determination and also check whether material is defined in that plant or not .

Regards,

Suresh