cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

experience with Solution Manager EhP1 SP23

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Solution Manager EhP1 SP23 is out since a few days!

Has anybody made (positive or negative) experience with Solution Manager EhP1 SP23 and is willing to share?

I am interested in all aspects: update procedure itself, bugs and notes to be applied, stability, usability, ...

Many thanks,

Peter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've just implemented it on 2 of our systems.

Only bug I've noticed so far is a new corrective note for MOPZ.

Other than that, no big issues detected just yet.

If I come across anything I'll update here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello David,

Thanks a lot ... starting Monday I will perform an upgrade SP19 -> SP23 onsite for one of our customers. I will also post my findings.

Until now, during the upgrade of our internal test system based on WINDOWS, I just stumbled into the issue that the new kernel (patch 69) could not be executed with error message "The system cannot execute the specified program" - however the solution for this is described in [SAP Note 1375494|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1375494].

Peter

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

BSG
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Update: Also job SM:EXEC SERVICES failed due to memory problems. Thas his also been solved by implementing note 1410008.

BSG
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have just upgraded one of our SolMan systems from Ehp1 SP21 to SP23.

Compared to SP21 my preliminary findings are:

-new release information/central correction note (also see SOLMAN_SETUP and IMG): note 1405878

-new MOPZ collective corrections note: note 1452118

-job LANDSCAPE FETCH (refresh SMSY using SLD) failed due to hugh memory requirements: note 1410008 fixed this.

If I run into anything more I will let you know.

Regards,

Bart