cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stock transfer error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In depot to depot stock transfer process, while creating delivery I am getting an error msg which says Shipping from shipping point A is not possible fot plant A and storage location A.

I have checked all assignments, shipping point determination, set up stock trans but have not been able to find the cause.

help please.

regards-

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please make sure that your plant A and shipping point A is assigned properly

Then your OVL2 shipping point determination settings

As you are getting this error while entering the storage location

That means your OVL3 is not maintained properly

OVL3 is storage location determination settings

It is determined thro

1.Shipping point

2.Delivering plant

3.Storage conditions from MMR (optional)

In Tcode OVL3 maintain for Shipping point A and Delivering plant A and storage conditions of material maintained in MMR (plant data/storage location data 1 ) or you can keep this as blank also

For this combination maintain your storage location the key which you are manually entering in VL04.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I said OVL3 settings has been already made.

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please make sure that your plant A and shipping point A is assigned properly

Then your OVL2 shipping point determination settings

As you are getting this error while entering the storage location

That means your OVL3 is not maintained properly

OVL3 is storage location determination settings

It is determined thro

1.Shipping point

2.Delivering plant

3.Storage conditions from MMR (optional)

In Tcode OVL3 maintain for Shipping point A and Delivering plant A and storage conditions of material maintained in MMR (plant data/storage location data 1 ) or you can keep this as blank also

For this combination maintain your storage location the key which you are manually entering in VL04.

and also check the shipping conditions that you have mentioned in customer master in XD03 and in sales document in VOV8

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Further to the above checks check the belwo

Check the picking determination in the t code OVL3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Picking determination has been maintained in OVL3 as per required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly check as the storage location mentioned in the STO should be there in the Material Master.Just check the Shipping Point while using VL10B that is it the same as there in the Line Item of STO at Shipping Tab.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked all the suggestions given by you...but not getting the result. thing is while creating delivery when i am entering sto location, system gives the error that shipping from shipping point A is not possible for plant A and sto location A.

I hav checked shipping point determination, SO-Dc-Plant, Plant to Sto Location, set up tranfer order.

I dont know where i am missing the link b/w these three.

Regards-

Ram

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ram,

Have you maintained Shipping Data for the Plant at

IMG - Materials Management - Purchasing - Purchase Order - Set up Stock Transport Order - Define Shipping Data for Plants?

Hope this helps.. .

Thanks,

Jignesh mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which T Code are you using to create a STO Delivery. In VL10 B ,mention Shipping Point & execute.Don't put any Storage Location in the Input.

Just check if it is still giving you the same Error.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanxx Jignesh, I have already tried it. it is maintained there. For supplyin plant I have my sales area there and for receiving plant customer is also maintained.

Regards-

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ankur,

I am using VL04 for the delivery. We dont use Vl10B.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly confirm the Error Message Number.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the assignment Sales Org + Distribution Channel to the plant,

CV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

perhaps there may be variant has been maintained in VL10B for that shipping poit nand st location ...

kindly check out...besides also check out in MM03 for the material -purchasing tab.. whether plant staus has been maintained .. if yes wt is de date effectiveness...

Thanks

mk