cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

while releasing billing document to accounting getting error message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have created new condition type -YES7 and assigned to pricing procedure YDE10K ,I am releasing billing document to accounting but while releasing to accounting document I am getting error messages as "Assign condition type YES7 in CO-PA"

if i double cilck this messages I am getting below descriptions.

Assign condition type YES7 in CO-PA

Message no. KE 391

Diagnosis

The system tried to transfer billing data to Profitability Analysis. However, an error was found in the assignment of condition types to CO-PA value fields. No entry has been made in the assignment table for condition type YES7.

System Response

The billing data cannot be posted to CO-PA if there is no entry as this would lead to differences between CO-PA and Financial Accounting. This is because this condition type posts to a G/L account (S400160).

Procedure

In CO-PA Customizing, make an assignment for condition type YES7 in operating concern EU01 under "Actual postings -> SD interface -> Assign value fields".

so please let me know how to rectify this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ramkrishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Before posting any question, please search the forum so that you would get solution straightaway. Check these threads

[Re: Assign condition type ZSMN in CO-PA|]

[Re: Billing not releasing to accounting|]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

PKW gave the solution of your problem.

I would try to give you some context:

In order to pass values that are connected with respective condition to COPA module this condition has to be assigned in COPA customizing (IMG) to proper value fields. For this you have transaction KE4I.

Hope it helps.

regards,

w.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls go to KE4I and maintain the mapping of the Condition Type YES7 to the appropriate Value Fields..

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Rgds.