cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Control : Consignment fillup to consignment issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

My client requirement is to create consignment issue with reference to consignment fillup. But when i checked the standards , i did not see any such copy control. Please advice as to how i should make the settings

Thanks in advance

Regards

Hari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Why do you want copy controls from consignment fillup to issue? The basic concept of consignment process is that when you store stock at the customer site, you will treat it as a consignment special stock. When you drop a KB order with 100 quantity, it is not necessary that all 100 quantity is used up at 1 go. As & when the stock gets consumed, it will be deducted from the special stock.

If you check in VOV8, none of the consignment orders KB, KE, KR, KA have reference mandatory. Meaning, these processes are independent of each other. So there will be no copy control settings from & to any of these orders.

Regards,

Sivanand

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot... issue solved

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go through these threads

[Consignment fill up|]

[Re: consignment return issue |]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Harish,

Goto Sales Doc type (VOV8). Select consignment issue order type. Make Reference Mandatory and select one of the option i.e. Order/ Billing. Once u make this, next time u make consignment issue order system will pop up and ask for order/ billing no.

Do write if any further clarification required.

Thanks & Regards,

Shailendra Panhale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailendra,

I have done these changes. But my issue is regarding copy control. when i do the copy control i am not getting the settings for schedule line properly. In CF, i have two schedule lines, one on 6/05/2010 and other on 24/05/2010.but in CI,i am getting only one schedule line, that on 6th. what should i do ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In such case, check the Copy Control settings at Schedule Line level.Here the Data Transfer Routine should be 201 & Copying Req. as 501.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

i have given the same settings, but still it is picking only one schedule line

Former Member
0 Kudos

But Harish, this is not a standard Process.If you start Consignment Issue ,then it will be irrespective of Consignment Fill-up.

Also check in the Copy Control Settings at Schedule Line Level that Target Sales Document Type should have Schedule Line Proposal.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Once check the Cosignment Document types using VOV8.Here we can find the Tab:Reference Mandatory for KB (Consignment Fill up) as well as KE .(Consignment issue ).Both having the document category as C means it works the properties of a normal sales order.

As per your client Requirement try this procee:

1.Create one Quotation having different document type. And maintain the copy controls for the both( like quotation to Sales Order.)

2.Mean while we can create the Consignment issue with reference to Consignment Fill-up.

For further clarifications you can check the SAP help itself.

Regards

JYothi