cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition dependent output not triggering

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We created a new PO action definition. Processing time is 4 Processing when saving document. The processing time not permitted is 00XX0 Selection report. The schedule automatically flag is checked. In the action determination section, the determination technology is set at "Determination using conditions that can be transported" and the rule type is set at "Workflow conditions". This action definition has one processing type "Smart forms print".

A condition dependent output is configured for the action definition indicated above. This condition has the default settings from action definition checked. In the processing detail tab we have a specific printer we want to use. In the schedule condition this is what I configured:

( " --- Vendor medium ---

&EC Purchase Order.Sending Medium& = PRN

) " --- Vendor medium ---

and ( " --- OA address number ---

&EC Purchase Order.Vendor Address.Address Number& = 12642

) " --- OA address number ---

We have a vendor with additional ordering addresses. I got the additional address number from table BUT020. Vendor has medium "PRN" in table BBP_SENDMEDIUM.

When I create PO using the vendor and selecting the additional address (# 12642), the immediate output to the specified printer is not triggered. I mean the condition dependet output configured is not being triggered.

Please, can anyone give me some tips about what I am doing wrong.

Thanks and regards, Jose Oyon.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, If you want to work with Condition-Dependent PO Output, you have

to set the conditions for output in Define action for Purchase order

output. Under Action determination and Action summarization you can

choose from different option. Also clean-up customizing inconsistencies using transaction SPPFCADM and adjust to determination technology "Determination Using Conditions" to retest. Check note 564826 which may be helpful.

Best Regards

Lauren