cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to put IF condition for secondary window?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created multiple secondary window sin my smarform with diffreet conditions.

Now I need to print same secondary window which is having a text element below it for which data changes based on a condition flag.Now for different conditions,flag has different value.How do I put this condition in the the format "IF FLAG has value 1 or FLAG has value 2 or FLAG hasvalue 3" on the tab CONDITIONS for the secondary window?

Is it possible to put the IF condition in the above format on the tab CONDITION on any secondary window?If so,how?

If not,then how do i handle the above scenario.The problem is I dont want to create similar secondary windows for each of the conditions!

Thanks for your time.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prakashjasti
Contributor
0 Kudos

In the Secondary Window conditions u can place a condition

Otherwise create an alternative in the secondary window and based on the condition

trigger the data u want to print in that window acc to ur flag

Regards

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I will suggest you to create a code node in your smart form.. Create -> Flow Logic -> Program Lines

In that program lines you can code like this.

If FLAG = '1'. 
    w_window_1 = 'X'. 

elseIf FLAG = '2'. 
    w_window_2 = 'X'. 

elseif FLAG = '3'. 
    w_window_3 = 'X'. 
endif.

Now in your Secondary window put the condition... Field Name ---> w_window_1 ... Relational operator -

> = .... Copm Value ---> 1

same for 2nd window... and for 3rd window....

You can triger the secondary windows on the basis of Flag value...

Regs,

Lokesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lokesh for the reply.

I have created secondary window(single) and have put IF condition currently on secondary window using OR statement...as the Text element displays value from working variable which contains different values based on FLAG value(value in work vatriable is updated in CODE LINES.

Will this work?Please confirm.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can someone pls confirm?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Any suggestions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Instead of having different secondary windows why not change the text elemnt based on your conditions.