Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM MDM Repository is locked; try again later

former_member181958
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I was able to perform MDM-SRM-UI-App configuration yesterday, however since today morning when I am trying to login to MDM-SRM-UI-App I am getting error message -" Repository is locked; try again later". I have tried several times but same message. I am able to login to Repository thru Console with no issues. After password is reset I get message as "Login failed", so unable to login. This is happening only with my user id, we tried with another person with same roles as mine and he is able to login.

Anybody encountered this issue earlier and throw some light how we can resolve this error with my user id.

Regards

Pravin Bhute

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pravin,

Did you click "log off" from the UI screen or did you simply close your browser? You might have a session on the java server that needs to be removed or restart the java server.

former_member181958
Participant
0 Kudos

Onyedika,

Thanks for you reply. I am not sure but I guess I closed the browser accidently instead of logging off that might have kept session open. Btw, I believe this hanged session automatically gets killed after a certain amount of time, because today I was able to login with my user id.

Do you or anybody knows:

a)How can we remove this hanged session on the java server?

b) Is there any setting on Java server where we can set up the time when such hanged java sessions will be killed after certain period of inaction?

b) Is there an alternative to restarting the jave server?

Regards

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin,

Loggin in to MDM COnsole, select your user id and say Reset Account Lock to "Yes" in User Details section.

Hope it helps.

former_member181958
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Smartsoft,

I tried doing that but everytime you set it to Yes, it would go back to No during save, finally this did not work. If there specific reason for this behaviour. Am I mising something?

Regards

Pravin

Tamas_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin,

unfortunatelly, there is only one possibility to solve this. You have to restart the J2EE server.

Regards,

Tamás

SAP

former_member181958
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tamas,

Thanks for your reply. Looks like that is the only (undesirable!) way to resolve the lock quickly. I am sure this would be taken as feedback by SAP and a better solution will come out.

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

There is an other solution for this. You have to login to Session Logging in Monitoring Tab on NWA, and then just select the session who has the sap.com/tcmdmsrmcat~redirect app in use and terminate the session.

Regards,

0 Kudos

Hello all,

see note 1663002 - SRM-MDM Catalog "Repository Locked"

Best Regards

Answers (0)