cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts

i have a requirement to make a discount (2 % from the sales of the whole month) if the customer did not made any returns at this period .... how can i do this

another question ... can i limit the quantity of returns (for example 5% of the order) ??

thanks for your time

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Is your 2% discount based on sales volume between today & 30 days earlier? Meaning total sales value from today's date minus 30 days? If yes, then in VBAK table query all the sales orders which are created between today's date & 30 days before today. Pickup all the net value of the sales orders from VBAK-NETWR. Add up the net values of all the sales orders & save it somewhere (internal counter / table).

In your pricing condition, define & assign a new discount type. In alternative condition base value, put the above logic. In the condition records maintain 2% discount. If your total sales value during the period is $100, then a discount of $2 will be applied in pricing.

Is your returns created automatically or manually? Usually returns are processed manually. IS your requirement that you will not allow returns more than 5% of the entire order quantity or line item quantity?

In copy control routine from OR to RE (T-code VTAA), at the item level, put a customized code. If you want to restrict the returns to 5% of total order quantity, then read the total order quantity in an internal table. When you drop return order, then compare the total return quantity to value in internal table. If return quantity is more than 5% (>5%), then throw an error message & not save the order.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In standard SAP it is not possible and we need to do some custom development but this scenarios can be handled in vistex.

Second requirement should be coded with some checks in sales order user exit which should check the history.

Thanks,

Sree

Edited by: manam narayana on May 5, 2010 6:09 PM