Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove/Disable User Menu and toolbars - ECC6

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I would like to understand whether it is possible to remove or disable completely the whole menu bar that can be seen when first logging in.

This includes the toolbar, Menu, favourites, Extras, System etc. and all the toggle buttons below this, transaction enter box, printers, new session, local layout etc.

Can this be done? Logic being a program will automate the RFC user to the program to execute, so all other functionality needs to be removed,

Thanks,

Jake.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Logic i am not able to understand but answer is here

Reagards,

0 Kudos

Tried that, did not help.

I am talking about all buttons and toolbars, not just menu/user menu.

0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no option to hide all menu bar and button, in this case why to login .

Just create a system/communication user mainatin in program or RFC as mentioned above.

That will do .

Regarads,

Former Member
0 Kudos

RFC user can be a system / communication user, which doesn't make a dialog logon. Hence no need to worry. Check[link|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/ed/8d7b64ee75ef4cb42358427613fa95/frameset.htm] for more details about RFC.

If you can elaborate your requirement more in detail, we can provide a specific answer

Thanks,

Gowrinadh

Edited by: Gowrinadh Challagundla on May 5, 2010 5:04 PM

0 Kudos

We are using a standard Netweaver Portal to interact with ECC6 client. Part of the process is to execute a program in ECC6 using the Portal. So the Portal user name will the mapped to an RFC user is the background to enable connection.

Once connection is made, the ABAP program is ready to execute. For extra security I wanted to understand whether the toolbars could be removed without ABAP modification.

Thanks.