cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

print terms and conditons window at the end of line items of a page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ABAPers,

I need to print terms and condition window at the end of line items in smartform. Only one page in my smartform.

suppose there is only one line item for my PO, terms and conditions should be printed on same page

and If there are 20 line items and dynamically pages are increased to 3 then terms and conditons should be

printed on 3rd page.

Hope I conveyed the scenario properly.

--Dep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Daya, ABHI and Jeya I am closing

the thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Hope I conveyed the scenario properly.

--Dep

Thanks a lot to all of you guys..

I have two pages page 1 has company address, line item details and page 2 has terms and conditions and additonal info.

Now here on page 1 I created a table for displaying line items and given window size of minimum of one line item and maximum can be ANY and as all of you have told to attach T & C window under this and

set the flag u2018Only After End of Main Windowu2019

Now I need to call page 2 at the end of line items so that there is continuation in the smartform and no page space wastage

and I am not sure of no of line items might be 10 or 20.

--Dep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

CASE 1: Single page

If all the lineitems are printed in single page then Terms and Conditions will also printed in the first page itself.

Example:

Page1

Company Address Details

Lineitem1

Lineitem2

Lineitem3

Lineitem4

Lineitem5

Terms and Conditions

CASE 2: Multiple Page

If the lineitems are printed in Multipe page then Terms and Conditions will be printed in the last page.

Example:

Page1

Company Address Details

Lineitem1

Lineitem2

Lineitem3

Lineitem4

Lineitem5

Page2

Company Address Details

Lineitem6

Lineitem7

Lineitem8

Lineitem9

Terms and Conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeya,

CASE 1: Single page

If all the lineitems are printed in single page then Terms and Conditions will also printed in the first page itself.

Example:

Page1

Company Address Details

Lineitem1

Lineitem2

Lineitem3

Lineitem4

Lineitem5

Terms and Conditions

CASE 2: Multiple Page

If the lineitems are printed in Multipe page then Terms and Conditions will be printed in the last page.

Example:

Page1

Company Address Details

Lineitem1

Lineitem2

Lineitem3

Lineitem4

Lineitem5

E
M
P
T
Y

Page2

Company Address Details

Lineitem6

Lineitem7

Lineitem8

Lineitem9

Terms and Conditions

Now here I dont want empty space because of this page space is not utilized properly...Hope you got what I am

trying to convey..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

I am unable to understand how can you get those empty space. (Please elaborate)

Main Window will go on printing till the end of page until you have not allotted the space to some other window (Ex Footer).

Other wise there is now way you get SPACE in middle of page.

Thanks,

Daya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

I understood your requirement.

Create a text element inside Main Window after the table for printing the lineitem like below

->MAIN

->TABLE(Printing Lineitems using TABLE)

->Terms and Condition(TEXT ELEMENT)

Go to the conditions tab of the Text Element and set the flag u2018Only After End of Main Windowu2019

Hope this will help.

Regard,

Jeyabalasubramanian J.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Scenario one:

Page 1

vendor address PO text

delivered to address payment terms

Line items

terms and conditons

buyers notes

username.

Scenario two:

Page 1

vendor address PO text

delivered to address payment terms

Line items

Page 2 (dynamically moves to page two as of now I have created one page in my smartform)

e
m
p
t
y

terms and conditons

buyers notes

username.

Jeya got the scenario right now I want to remove this empty space also..Daya pls look into this...

Edited by: DeepakNandikanti on May 7, 2010 10:23 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

->Create a new page NEXT.

->We can also remove vendor address PO text and delivered to address payment terms in page NEXT if it is not needed for

the next page

->In the layout just raise the MAIN Window up and also increase the window height in order to remove that empty space.

->And Double click on FIRST page and go to the tab General Attributes and give Next Page as NEXT.

Regards,

Jeyabalasubramanian J.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeya,

Thanks for you r reply,

Here I want only one page in smartform because If my line items are only two then page break will not happen and

unnecessarily I am calling page 2 which is again wastage of page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

It will display only FIRST page when there is only two linitems because page NEXT will be triggerrd only when MAIN window in FIRST page is not sufficient for its contents.

Regards,

Jeyabalasubramanian J.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Very mush Jeya Issue Resolved, I have done as you have suggested and it's working!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you suggest a solution for same scenario but with scripts..

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Add a window "Terms and Conditons" below the main window and create a text inside this window for terms and conditions. Go to the conditions tab of the window and set the flag u2018Only After End of Main Windowu2019. This will ensure that window is called once the main window is finished printing, which happens on the last page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Just make a separate window for your 'terms and conditions' printing and place it under the Main window. That is 'terms and conditions' window should get printed after the data of main window gets printed.

In your main window print the Line item of your PO.

Main window automatically takes care of its size and gets extended to next page if data is more.

Hope I am clear.

Do revert in case you need further help.

Thanks,

Daya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daya,

Thanks for your reply,

Here the problem is like when there is one line item and page is not dynamically extended my terms and condition window

should be displayed on same page.

But when my line item are more say 20 which causes dynamic page increase then my terms and condition window should be displayed on last page dynamically generated.

--dep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

If your Terms and Cond window is placed exactly below the main window then the terms and cond will be printed after all the line items have been printed be it page 1 or page 5.

Now if your requirement is to have the whole content on the tems and cond on the same page then you can go for page protection.

Revert in case of any issues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As explained earlier, you just need to place your terms and conditions window below MAIN window.

MAIN window will automatically handle your dynamic size problem.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Daya.