cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: Submit button not working in Adobe Form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working in an Interactive Adobe form which has some input fields.On entering values and pressing Submit button it should save in a table. I have kept the submit button in the form which I have selected from webdynpro Active X control but while executing the Submit button is not working. Whether any binding should be done between the form and view?

Please help me in this.

Regards,

Sriram.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Problem was the submit button in the form was not returning to Webdynpro ABAP.

For this i need to insert webdynpro script

which communicates between the form and ABAP.

To insert webdynpro script go to Utilities tab and there you will find insert webdynpro script.

Thanks & Regards,

Sriramlal

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

What form/display type are using? Native/ZCI or ActiveX?

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/e4/529d41c8f2a209e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

You should only be using Native/ZCI as ActiveX is depreicated.

You have to match the UI elements in the form to the type of form. If you are using the Native/ZCI form then you should use the Submit button from the Native/ZCI toolbox category and not the ActiveX one.

Also if using Native/ZCI, don't forget to add the header script.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually i am using Native/ZCl in the properties tab and i have designed the submit button in form with active X toolbar.

How to match the UI elements in the form to the type of form?

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

You shouldn't be using any UI elements from the ActiveX toolbox of the Adobe Forms. Use the Web Dynpro Native section instead.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/48/a1900622ec062be10000000a42189d/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now i am using UI elements from Webdynpro Native but still not working. wheter i need to do any changes in XML code???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

Thanks a lot for the replies.

As suggested by you now the UI elements match with the layout type.

Still the submit buttton is not working.Control is not going back to the abap webdynpro.

But you also said "Also if using Native/ZCI, don't forget to add the header script".

How do i add the header script??.

All help in this regard is appriciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Sriram Lal.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your valuable suggestions.

The Problem is solved now. After inserting webdynpro script in the form the submit button is working fine.

For ZCL layout type it is needed to run this webdynpro script. this option is in Utilities-> Insert webdynpro script.

Thanks & regards,

Sriramlal.