cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error messages while creating a webservice within soamanager

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear forum,

i created a webservice and now i want to test in the transaction soamanager. i make my way through the transaction till i am on the screen webservice administration. i select the webservice and the state of the object is:

Services: 0/ Endpoint 0.

I learned, that i have to create a webservice within the soamanager in another thread. when i follow the instructiions of the blog

/people/mohan.kumark/blog/2008/10/14/soamanager-how-to-test-service-definition-using-soamanager-transaction and when i want to save my changes i get 2 different error-messages for my two different webservices:

i recieve an error-message like:

SRT Framework Ausnahme. Die Konfiguration ist ungültig. Ungültige Kardinalität "AuthenticationMethod".

which means

that the configuration is not valid, because of an illegal cadinality.

Waht does this mean?

Another Error-Message i don't understand:

DT Objekt 'ZMI_MM_WS_BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE': Operation 'PoChange' nicht gefunden

which means that the system coudn't find operation "PoChange". But as we know, the BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE for which i created the webservice has this method?

any guesses?

With kind regards,

Robert Rein

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

For the first error message:

- Check the enpoint configuration settings in the 'Provider Security' tab. There's something wrong there.

Can't comment on the second error, haven't seen that one before...

Regards, Trevor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

Could you please check if the services which you created are active state in the Tcode SICF .Enter the service name in the search filter.

There are few service which needs to be activated for soamanager to work ,pls check if you have done that part.

*SRT Framework* Ausnahme. Die Konfiguration ist ungültig. Ungültige Kardinalität "*AuthenticationMethod*".

I could get only the words mentioned in bold above .SRT is a node in under default in SICF ,try activating and check authentication also

, refer Trevor's reply if it helps

Regards,

Srinivas