Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not process due to error: com.sap.aii.adapter.file.ftp.FTPEx: 550

former_member859847
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am receiving an alert with adapter error text as:Could not process due to error: com.sap.aii.adapter.file.ftp.FTPEx: 550 zohd_icc,this alert i am receiving once in a day from file adapter.

As per my analysis, i realized this exception will come if The XI polling interval time coincide with file writing time (file is busy with writing content) or Acess issue while picking the file.

once file has been written complelty in the source FTP location then XI picking the file and processing sucessfully.

is there any way to customize file adaper or any predefined option inorder to check that file has been completly written to FTP location during the poll interval time then only it has to pick with out giving error.

Warm Regards

Mahesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

balaji_pichaimuthu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Are there more than one channel pointing out the same location.. if so inactivate the other channels and try it again.

- Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to set a Timeout (secs) in the communication channel that is at least 2 times greater than the time it is needed for the file to be completely written.

At.,

Bernardo Braga

former_member859847
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bernardo Braga,

Thansk for your inputs.I have tested the scenario as per your comments,still i am facing same isse

because the time out option will be used when there in no data transfer between client and FTP server in the specified poll interval time then adapter treat as an error and terminate the transfers.

Any how, the error mentioned by me is not related to Time out,it's cleraly saying that could n't process the file due to FTP error code 450. can you please check is there any predefind option will be avialbel for us.

Warm regards

Mahesh.

former_member859847
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

can you please provide inputs on this.

warm Regards

Mahesh.

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check Iddo's reply

former_member859847
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriel,

I have verified with basis team regarding read,write and execute permissions, all permission are given to Folder and FTP login user.

this error information coming as alert thrice in a week and files are processing with out any issues also.

Warm regards

Mahesh.