cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PI / AS2 / Seeburger and Cyclone

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am workign with a trading partner using SAP PI 7.1 with the Seeburger AS2 adapter engine. The trading partner is using Cyclone (At this time, I do not know what versiion).

We are able to send a message to this partner without issue. However, when they attempt send a message back to us it fails, with the following error:

Error(Error(com.cyclonecommerce.tradingengine.transport.UnableToProduceException: com.cyclonecommerce.tradingengine.transport.TransportException: HTTP response line not terminated by CRLF. Contents of line: "<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">"), ExchangePointId(Id(573340946), URL(<OUR URL>)))

It is interesting to note, that in the reverse proxy, the many other successfull transfers show:

X.X.X.X - - [04/May/2010:13:08:30 -0400] "POST /SeeburgerAS2/AS2Server HTTP /1.1" 200 1907

Where is this failing trading partner shows:

X.X.X.X - - [04/May/2010:13:09:01 -0400] "GET /" 400 602

We are migraing this trading partner from >our< existing cyclone -- and it works perfectly there. This is not a new implementation, we are just moving the existing trading partner to use our PI system.

Edited by: GerryS on May 5, 2010 8:39 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There seem to exist a difference between the HTTP specification sent by your sender system and the one compatible with PI. Could you check that?

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gerry,

Has your problem been solved?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not yet. I will be working with the trading partner shortly. I do not believe this is a problem on the PI environment, there are many others that are having no problems at all.

I just have no idea what is making this cyclone based trading partner unique.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gerry,

Could you please let me know what was the root cause of this issue and how did it get resolve? I'm facing the same issue and not able to get to the root cause of the issue.

Any help on this would be highly appreciated?

Thanks

Milan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gerry,

I believe the message is not even reaching to your server, have you checked for network problems? Are the firewall allowing to accept the message?

Regards,

Nipun

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not beleieve there are any connection issues, since we are seeing the entry in the proxy log file.

You are correct though, the message isn't making to to PI -- there are no errors of any kind in the in the comm channels associated with this party.

The proxy that is beign used, even at the time of the failure, is working flawlessly with other trading partners. I received messages at the same time this trading partner was experiencing the failure.

-Gerry

0 Kudos

Have a look at your Communication Channel Monitor AND the Channe-independent Adapter-Monitor. Does the transfer show up?

If you are setting this up currently, it is very likely that there is no matching sender-agreement for this sender/receiver combination an its subject - the result would be a 403 forbidden.