Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We implemented a Stock Transfer Order process with the following details:

MM side

- PO is type NB, supplier is F_8001;

- In table T001W, supplier F_8001 is assigned to plant 80GP;

- WERKS = 40TV and LGORT = 41P in all PO items;

- In each item, the shipping tab is filled with NLCC as delivery type and customer C_4000 (this customer corresponds to plant 40TV in table T001W). The sales area is also defined as the sales area to be used in the sales order that will be created in plant 80GP;

SD side

- Sales order is created automatically for customer C_4000;

- In plant 80GP we have a HU managed stloc (32P). In this stloc we have a HU with the exact contents of the sales order. This HU has X in the HU storage loc field;

- We created the outbound delivery and chose our HU. From this moment the HU storage loc field changed to D and the HU was assigned to the delivery;

Now for the problem:

When we click Post Goods Issue button, we get the following error for each item:

HUGENERAL 319 - HU item contains different data than the stock posting

The HU contents are exactly what we need to ship, so we do not understand this error. We need this HU to be transfered to stloc 41P in plant 40TV (this stloc is also HU managed). Any clues?

Thanks in advance,

Joã

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member655867
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you get answer for this task? I have the same issue: when I try to do PGI in the supplying plant. I use direct UB type for STO.

Drago

former_member206632
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Drago,

I'm afraid not We eventually abandoned the idea of using HU's in that project.

Regards,

João

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked your HU material and material to packed both having stock in Inventory.

Even check the table HUMSEG is correctly updated or not.

check this table correctly Hu assignd to you material and created materil document or not.

check for for material master clearly for both material like plant, storage location, batch etc..

Ask your MM consultant to check all entry is correct in material master and delivery or not.

Regards

Karthik.