cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Check in partial delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

now i am configuring credit management functionality.Though i know the configuration steps but i have some doubt regarding the SAP process.

Scenario: Credit chech should happem at PGI level .

Credit limit for customer 10000 Rs

Credit exposure at the current date: 8000 Rs

In my sales order 2 line items are there.

lMaterial A order qty 100 pcs amounting 1000

Material B order qty 200 pcs amounting 2000 ( but system only confirms 100 pcs as on date )

So if i do PGI today for the available qty then will the system block the Delivery?

If it blocks then if the user released it today and made the PGI for the available Qty and the user create the delivery next day for the remaining qty (100 pcs for 2nd line item) then will the system again block the doc for credit check.

So please tell me what will be the behaviour of the system in this above situation?

Regards

Jyoti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

If u do the PGI 2 line 100 qty system will not block the order. the remaining qty if your deliverying the nexday

System will be blocking the remainng qty. system will not allow to do the delivery.

Thanks.

Vasu

Edited by: Vasu Enaguthi on May 5, 2010 1:10 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member131745
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

OK first off, the delivery will block if you have the credit management customsing

setup correctly. If the credit exposure is already 8000Rs and your confirmed schedule

lines for the new sales order is worth 2000Rs, you will have reached your credit limit

of 10000Rs.Please read OSS Note 377165.

Regarding the remaining quantity; the credit check after release depends on the credit

release value and credit value of the document. On the first day the credit release value

was 2000Rs. If the credit value of the document is greater than 2000Rs after the new schedule

lines have been confirmed then another credit check is executed. In your case the new credit

value of the document will be 3000Rs therefore another check will be carried out.

Please bare in mind that SAP have several functions for controlling this in the customising.

Please see the F1 help in SPRO transaction OVA8 fields:

> Deviation in % (T691F-CRPRC)

> Number of days (T691F-TAGEF)

> No credit check (T691F-GRPNO)

I hope this helps clarify your issue. If you need any further advice please let me know.

Thanks,

Gerard