cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem While configuring Integrated Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While using Integrated Configuration in PI71, where our scenario establishes communication with a File(nfs) to File(nfs) adapter.

While testing in Integration Directory via Test Configuration, the scenario produces following error:

Problem occurred in receiver agreement for sender - BS1 to receiver -BS2,
namespace.OutboundInterfacename:: No standard agreement found for , BS1, , BS2, 
namespacename, outboundinterfacename 

where BS1, BS2 are sending and receiving Buisness systems respectively,

namespace - the namespace where both inbound and outbound service interfaces are configured.

Scenrio do not utilizes operation mapping.

I have gone though this thread in sdn which states a similar problem but its still unsolved.

Moreover the scenario produces a required output file when it is tested by placing a test file in source destination.

Let me know if you have come across such situation and can provide the proper rationale for it.

Thanks for having a look.

Regards,

Nipun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your case you are using the Advanced adapter engine (local processing ) selecting the integrated Configuration,so test scenario wont help in your case as the Test scenario works for the scenarios involving Adapter Engine.

You can use RWB for end to End monitoring.

Cheers,

Abhishek.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
While testing in Integration Directory via Test Configuration, the scenario produces following error:

Moreover the scenario produces a required output file when it is tested by placing a test file in source destination.

Check my reply in this thread:

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

@Abhishek Salvi,

Thanks that's very helpful information, Howsoever as I have mention, the dry test {where keeping the file in source destination and getting it generated at target destination} gives positive outcome, but while testing in RWB, the error "no receiver agreement could be found" still persist.

What's wrong while posting file to Adapter Engine from RWB, Is it incorrect to test this way?

@Abhishek Paul, When you say End to End do you refer with the same dry test way as what Salvi has also confirmed as the only way to test AAE scenarios, or you are about End to End monitoring tab of RWB?

Regards,

Nipun Shedhani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here by End to End monitoring I meant real time monitoring what we do in SXMB_MONI in case of conventional IE scenarios.

As we cant get the help of IE monitoring(SXMB_MONI) in case of AAE for monitoring purpose we have to go for End to End monitoring and performance monitoring to check the health of the scenario and throughput.

cheers,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ohk,

And Thanks to All, My query is now justified. I am closing this question now.