cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of additional drop downs in 'Item overview' tab page on portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know how do we add additional fields/drop downs on the xRPM portal in the 'Item Overview' tab page.

For eg:

We are having TECHNOLOGY TYPE field at Item overview tab page in xRPM portal - Portfolio Management view. Wherein we can have different dropdown values for selection.

Question 1 -> Can we have similar dropdown created on the same page? If yes, how?

Question 2 -> If we want to create more than one such dropdowns with their own defined dropdown values, can we maintain the dependency between them ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shwetha,

Please refer to the note 1242010 is a FAQ note on custom fields.

thanks

Aravinda

Former Member
0 Kudos

I went through the document on the mentioned by you.

But my requirement is a bit diiferent.

I want to have 3 different drop downs with a numeric field attached to them.The sum of these numeric fields should always be 100 (two values are manually selected but the third value should be calculated automatically based on the previously selected values).

Example,

I select 10 as a value for Drop down 1, 40 for drop down2 then for the drop down3 the value should populate automatically as 50 (100 - (10+40)).i.e. the sum being 100.

Can you or any one please help me with this.

Also I am not sure how do we give multiple options for selection (like 10,20,..50 etc upto 100) for a drop down.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

did you mean custom fields?

and creating of dependency between custom fields?

rgds,

Aravinda