cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to draw vetical lines and horizontal lines

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai

how we can draw vertical and horizontal lines in main window ..

can anyone help me

I tried like dis clicking on maindow -right click-template-there i got patterns selected one - but it highlighting only sone area

I need vetical lines till fotter. 17 lines needed

and horizonatal lines maintain heading and for writing the descrption

can any one help ... plese tell me steps how to draw.

Thankyou.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. You need to define a tamplate with 17 vertical colomns (to design the tamplate click on Details Button in Tamplate).. It is not very easy besause you need to take care of main window width. after this start to create Cells one by one..

2. then Double click on your Tamplate.. Then Click on select Pattern Button (Just below the Tamplate tab) ... Now if you can see there is a tamplate frame is available (Forth one in first line).. Select that one..

Let me know if you have any doubt.

Regs,

Lokesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai lokesh

thankyou very much..

but here ii created template and clicked on select pattern there i find many patterns ... which one is best to get all vatical lines

i need 17 verticalllines ..

and that to i need horizonatl line which has been used for descrption..

Please let me know the steps ..

Regards

Harsha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

In your Template (as I told you earlier)

First create 17 cells.. and in each cell, you need to create 17 columns. to fulfill your requirement.

Have you done that?

Frame patterns are used to make the boundary line within your Template.. It doesnt mean that, you use any pattern and you will get the same in output.. Pls clear your this doubt..

So first make a template with 17 cells and 17 column.. and then you use a border pattern to see the lines..

~Lokesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

THank you very much

I got 17 vetical cols .

i idid by using template only..

can u tell me how to make horizontal line at the header bcoz have to make all the descrption at the top vetical lines

Regards

harsha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Grate...

Now Click on your cell number 1 (It might be appearing as Cell_1 in your Template).. the whole block will become black.. Now click on Lower Frame. Do the same for the adjacent cell.. Now if you will see the output, you will get only one Outer line at at the top...

Are you getting... Now you can draw any type of line if you have a template created..

Pls give points if somebody helps you on SDN...

Regs,

Lokesh.

former_member187452
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create templates as per your requirement and then Border the template .

Regards,

Bharat