cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need additional fields in CV01N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I need 4 additional fields in the CV01n initial screen to store some specific information.

I checked in Table DRAW, there are 4 fields available (RES1, RES2, RES3, RES4) but i am not able to get it in the transaction.

I checked in the Screen layout (SE51) also, the four fields are available ( Program: SAPLCV00 ; screen number 104)

Please guide me how to get these fields in the transaction CV01N.

Thanks & Regards

Bala

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravindra

Thanks for your quick reply.

Client requirement is to add the field, "Plant" in the initial screen, Plant section and Planner group are the two more fields to be added in the additional data tab..

Please guide me to go ahead on this.

Regards

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VP,

Why you need this field in intial screen? why don't you put it in additional data? Is your numbering repeatating?

If numbering is repeatating and need to add plant in initial screen. Instead of that the best solution is add some suffix to the document numbering like A,B,C.. after the document number to identify the plants.

This will be more helpful and better practice.

Regards,

Ravindra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VP,

The requirement seems very critical one. What information do you want to store? Is it ok if we add these fields in additional data? If you change the initial screen then you have to change the metadata in sap database because it will affect the same.

This will be a z-development.

If you share more info then we can help better.

I hope this will be helpful.

Regards,

Ravindra