cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checklist functionality in DMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a requirement wherein i need to generate a report which shows how many documents are still not obtained/pending

in DMS.

I have generated a report in CV04N but the report shows only those DIR which have been created. I also want the DIR that needs to be uploaded in DMS. It is a sort of checklist.

Kindly help.

Thanks in anticipation.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

implemented using z-program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you are searching for the DIR which are not having attachments. This report you need to keep separately .If you have uploaded in batch,please see that report.

Once DIR is created you will not get the search report for attachment done or not separately.

I hope this will helpful.

Regards,

Ravindra

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can I find the DIR which are not having attachments ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The DIR which are having no attachments are not identified in DMS system. This list you need to maintain out of the system. While doing batch uploading.

If you have lost the list then, a simple solution is that search the DIR's status wise, I hope you are remembering the status for which you have done mass uploading?

Search with status and do the attachments. If you have done thru BDC then recording will be saved.

I hope this will be very much helpful.

Regards,

Ravindra

Former Member
0 Kudos

....'DIR's nor created'...Could you rephrase your question? The scenario is not clear