cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third Party Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts.

Itu2019s a 3rd party scenario, while user creates SO I need user to input 2nd line item as vendor transportation charges. It will be non material line item only with quantity and plant.

When I created non material item in 2nd line item system is asking to enter order unit.i want the PR to be generated for 2nd line item but without order unit I am unable to get the PR nos.

Once the PR is generated we will be creating service order for respective Vendor.

I have configured no schedule lines, not relevant for outbound delivery,no credit terms etc.

This 2nd line item will not have Outbound delivery.It is only for the purpose for creating service sheet once we get the PR nos.

How do I create 2nd line item without MIGO,without any delivery.I want the 2nd line item shud not create O/B Delv & MIGO.This will endup till SO and PO.

Thanks

Shri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Try this. Define a new Item catg ZTAS. Donot check the button Schedule line allowed, leave it blank. Also uncheck the credit active field. In billing relevance select option B or F.

Define a new schedule line catg ZS. Assign the PR type that you wish to create for the item. Donot check the Item relevant for delivery field. In item catg field in schedule line select option 5 for 3rd party item.

Maintain material master for the item with quantity EA. Unless we maintain a order unit, system will not allow you to process. Define a new condition type for transportation charges, keep it a manual condition type sothat user can enter the transportation charges manually. Add it to your pricing procedure.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sivanand,

I do want to input material.without material i want system shud create PR.and it shoud reflect in PO.

I have tried doing it with Text item but it unable to generate PR nos.

Thanks

Shrii...

Edited by: shrii on May 5, 2010 1:02 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

You want to input line item without material # or you want to input material without quantity? why do you want to go like this?

In either case system will now allow. How can you create a PR without material num or quantity?

Rather define the material num & give it a name transport cost & enter quantity 1.

Regards,

Sivanand

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. I definitely agree with Sivanand.

I believe system will not create PR with Material code & qty (which can be 1)

Also I think system will not create PR for TATX Item...

Hope this helps.. .

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts.

I have created non material item with material type DIEN.

Item category -

In Business Data u2013> Item type u2013 Text item

Schedule lines allowed

Partner Detm not allowed

Create Automatic PO