cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWA to SAP is allowed only for test or production systems (see longtext)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Need your help on this issue. I've problem when need scheduled EWA at SAP PRD system. I go to t.code SDCCN then go to utilities -> active . And Create-> Request Session Data->Periodic "Early Watch Alert" -> Scheduled (Destination SDCCN_OSS) -> Continue. Then the error message EWA to SAP is allowed only for test or production systems (see longtext) is appear.

Actually I've login to Production system and need send the EWA to SAP. But don't know why the message claim like I'm not login to client Production or test.

Could anybody have experience this issue before and please share it with me.

The Long Text:-

EWA to SAP is allowed only for test or production systems (see longtext)

Message no. /BDL/BDL3091

Diagnosis

The SDCCN tool allows to send EWA data to SAP only for production or test systems. In this system there is no client specified as test or productive.

Thank You.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please look at table T000 in your test or production system.

What is the role for the client listed there? It might be the case that the client you use for productive purposes is not marked as such in the system.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel Ariño,

I have check table T000 and I've login the correct client in Production system. But the message is still appear.

Thank You.

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Anang,

You may want to review SAP Note 207223, which is the setup note for sending EWA data directly to SAP.

In the Solution how has the system been defined as ? Production? Test? Other?

Please check.

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

I've review SAP Note 207223 before start the EWA configuration. I had define production sistem in the solution.

Thank You

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Anang,

Miguel asked you to check the table T000, but wasn't specific in what needs to be checked.

There must be either a "P" or a "T" in the CCCATEGORY column in order for it to be possible to schedule an EWA.

P - production T - Quality Assurance.

So you need to check this value is in the table for your production client.

I am suspecting you don't, as not having this value and trying to schedule and EWA causes the error you have reported.

I hope this makes things clearer and helps you resolve this problem.

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your clarification. I had check table T000 and check value on CCCATEGORY the values is 'C' and not P or T as you have mentioned. Then from there I cannot change the value C to P. How can I change that value?

Thank You.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Thank you very much for your help. I have change the value C in side t.code SCC4.

Now I can scheduled the EWA.

Thanks again.

Answers (0)