cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help on HRAST_DT tcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to ISR framework and adobe form, I dont know about the Tcode HRASR_DT, my client want to impelnet the HCM process using this Tcode, can anyone provide me some good tutorial on the above tcode that actually expalin how to use this.

Thanks in advance.

Pooja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Oooooo....your CLIENT?!?!?

Honestly, I would tell them to find someone else. If you are new to HCM Processes and Forms, you have quite a LOT to learn, and it won't happen overnight and shouldn't happen at your client's expense. You can spend the next month pouring through everything, and you will only then BEGIN to probably understand it all.

Start reading any and all documentation you can find on HCM Processes and Forms starting with the help.sap.com doc for your particular SAP ECC EhP level under the "HR Administrative Services" section. There is a good tutorial in there. Look at SAP's examples as reference (but never try to use in production!). Read forum posts here. Read blogs. And THEN you will just be getting started. haha

Good luck with it!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for such a motivational answer.

Found documents on the net, which helped me understanding the basic procedures what I asked for.

Pooja