Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Depo sales returns --Credit memo issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.Sales Order (Return Order)

2. Delivery (Return Delive PGR)

3.Incoming Excise Invoice using Transaction J1IG with referenc to return Material Document then RG23D will update.

4. Credit memo -- here only excise values are not copying from return sales order.

can any one give the inputs where i am doing mistake i have check the VTFA copy control also

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Customer receives the goods in his factory premises and returns back to us due to quality problem. Now in this case user has to create the return order to credit memo.

Maintain a vendor

Maintain vendor as u201CCustomer Returnu201D in XK01 for the company code, purchase organization and account group combination

Maintain finished material as input material

Transaction: J1ID

Select radio button namely CENVAT Determination

Maintain plant, input material and output material combination. The input as well as output material will be same ,

Now go to transaction J1IEX for capturing the excise invoice sent by customer with returned material

Select Capture excise invoice without Purchase order reference

Enter Customeru2019s excise invoice number, excise group, document date, Vendor (Customer Return) and posting date as shown below

Now at item details, maintain material code, material type u2013 Raw Material, plant, quantity, unit of measure, duty rates and duty values, excise base etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Customer returns the goods to Depo premises here RG23d register sholud update so i m doing J1IG

my issue was solved problem in VTFA only Pricing type wrongly selected

thanku

Answers (0)