cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO number prints only if it is at header level not for item level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am not able to print the PO number in my order acknowledgement and COA printout when I enter the PO number in the sales order at item level of only. It prints fine when it is at the header level.

Please assist.

Thank you,

Shanu Jain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There was another field BSKTD_E which was added in the code to pull in data for item level PO number in Sales Order.

Closing the thread.

former_member660811
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as printing is concerned ensure the PO number is picked from the table VBAK-BSTNK (Header level).

I think you must be using VBKD-BSTKD (the table is linked to business data)

Ask your ABAP guy to pick the data from VBAK-BSTNK and this will solve your problem

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the form field BSTKD is used. Can you please tell me why this field cannot be used to pull the PO number from item level?

Thank you,

Regards,

Shanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

BSTKD Field in the VBKD is dependent on two things . IF the Header PO Number is same as the Item number if u change at Header level it will be changed at all items level also. If both are diff then if u change the PO Number at Header level it will change PO numbers of the Items which is having same value as Header Po Number otherwise it wont change the Item PO Number .

Ex " Order Number 1000 is having PO Number at Header Level is PO1. And the sales order is having Item 010 and 020.

IF Item 010 and 020 is having PO1 at item level if u change the value of PO1 at header Level if will be applicable to items 010 and 020.

If Item 010 is having Po Number PO1 and 020 is having PO2, if i change value of PO number at header to PO3 then it will change Item 010 PO Number to PO3 and Item 020 PO Number will be same as PO2.

Try to Take The VBKD - BSTKD where Item Number POSNR is blank that means Header PO Number .

IF u want Item Po Number then pass the item number in POSNR and get it.

Regards,

Srinivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Find the smartform programme. check the field -VBKD_BSTKD

If it is not thr...give the requirment to ABAPer