Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Documents_SUIM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

This seems to be a simple issue, yet couldnot figure out. Please help me.

my client recently moved on to ECC (Earlier 4.6C) so they revamped all the Business Roles.

somehow while upgrade some business roles got S_DEVELOP with 01/ 02 and we did a clean up for this.

this appears again now (S_DEVELOP with 01/02) so while checking for the change documents in SUIM for the role.

there is a change document number and table which got changed, when i went to SE16 and executed CD1251 / AGR_OBJ, and gave the role, it says that No table entries found for specified key and there is a change document number displayed in SUIM report.

Can you please help me how to check what are the changes made and how to check that document number.

I need to find the root cause for this, please help me

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Bernhard_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use the changelogs for authorizations instead, as you know the object and the authorization name (<profilename*>).

b.rgds, Bernhard

0 Kudos

Thank you Bernhard,

Like as I said, I could see the change documents on that role but I'm not sure which object got changed.

Or do you mean, i need to get the change logs if there are any based on S_DEVELOP?

Thanks

0 Kudos

what I meant was that you serch for changes to s_develop authorizations with report RSUSR102(t-code S_BCE_68001441).

Note, that the timestamps are coming from generation time of the profile.(so they may differ from the role change docs)

b.rgds, Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check the Change documents through SUIM.

Goto SUIM>Change documents>For Authorizations-->Enter your object (S_DEVELOP).