cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AS ABAP - Initial load Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

All

I have begin to create our development IDS and am trying to perform an initial pass of our AS ABAP Dev system. I installed the AS ABAP - Initial Load job template and configured everything and ran the job and am getting the following error message on the "WriterABAPUsersRolePrivilegeAssignments pass.

Error putNextEntry failed storingADS_AGENT

Exception from Modify operation:com.sap.idm.ic.ToPassException: ToIDStore.modEntry failed modifying entry 'ADS_AGENT'. IDStore returned error message: " Not allowed to modify entry type:Attribute: MX_ENTRYTYPE" when storing attribute 'MX_ENTRYTYPE=MX_PRIVILEGE'

roleAssignments {ValidFrom=2008-08-05!!ValidTo=9999-12-31}SAP_BC_FP_ICF

It looks as if it is not allowing me to store the role validaty dates in my database and this is something I would like to be able to manage in the future.

I have disabled this pass for now until I figure it out.

All other Write passes were successful.

Michael

(BTW hows the beach Matt K)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Go to the Repository.

Check if you got MX_PROVISIONTASK set. I should point to 84/ProvisionABAP (while the 84 might be different for you)

Go to the Global Constants and check if SAP_MASTER_IDS_ID is set. Should most likely be 1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Christian,

Thank you for your reply. Yes one of the first things I set during the initial set up was my provisioning tasks for the repository and the Master IDS ID to my primary store (1).

This error looks like it is specifically having an issue storing the validaty dates of the roles assigned to users in our backend ABAP system. Any further help is appriciated.

putNextEntry failed storingC9000076

Exception from Modify operation:com.sap.idm.ic.ToPassException: ToIDStore.modEntry failed modifying entry 'C9000076'. IDStore returned error message: " Not allowed to modify entry type:Attribute: MX_ENTRYTYPE" when storing attribute 'MX_ENTRYTYPE=MX_PRIVILEGE'

Thanks,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

An update to this, I clicked on the "Insert Template" button, and let it add to the existant attribute entries but disabled my origianl set. I changed the attribute logonuid to MSKEYVALUE (because in this instance we are using the log on ID as the primary identifier).

# MSKEYVALUE %logonuid%

# changetype modify

# MXREF_MX_PRIVILEGE $FUNCTION.sap_getTimeDependentPrivilege(%$rep.$NAME%|ROLE|%roleAssignments%)$$

MSKEYVALUE %logonuid%

roleAssignments %roleAssignments%

After I ran this I got the following error message:

putNextEntry failed storingMX_PRIVILEGE

Exception from Add operation:com.sap.idm.ic.ToPassException: ToIDStore.addEntry failed storing entry 'MX_PRIVILEGE'. IDStore returned error message: " Cannot insert duplicate value:Attribute: MSKEYVALUE" when storing attribute 'MSKEYVALUE=ADS_AGENT'

Exception from Modify operation:com.sap.idm.ic.ToPassException: ToIDStore.modEntry failed updating entry 'MX_PRIVILEGE'. IDStore returned error message: "Entry does not exist" when fetching entry

This is telling me that the table MX_Privlege is not valid. So my question becomes how do I go about running a job that adds this table to my database and can then store these attributes?

Or am I approaching this from the wrong prospective?

Then end result is to be able to identify assigned roles to a user in any ABAP system and then either update/revoke/remove those roles based off of a nightly job that is fed from HR or the CRM Org model. Until I can get the roles to associate to the users identities I can not proceed with my next steps of creating an ordered task that can be scheduled to perform this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,Michael

I met a similar error, did you solve it? can you tell me the details? Thanks!

Lily

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

please help me to resolve the issue. As I have installed sap idm 7.2 and created repository as well but after running ABAP Initial Load I am getting below error. please suggest...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sajin,

From the error message, seems its a space issue. Check space at OS file system, if you see space available at database to extend the files. Its possible that space not available at Disk group or file system that`s why oracle is not able to extend the data files.

Work with your system Administrator & Oracle DBA to check on this.

~ Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your immediate reply. The issue is solved by increasing the size of tablespace users

Thanks

Sajin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sajin,

Great !! you got the solution. if you find any of the solutions suggested helpful or corect, please mark them so !! So that others who face similar issue can easily identify whether the query is answered or not and make use of the solution...

Happy weekend !!

~ Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna, 

I am new to SAP IDM could you please suggest me what needs to be after the initil load job. I have configured IDM UI, but after running ABAP Initial Load I am unable to see anything like roles and users in IDM UI. please find the below screenshot. could you please tell what needs to be done to see the roles and users etc in IDM UI...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sajin,

You could have raised this as a separate question. But to answer to your question,

In the IDM UI, navigate to Manage tab, there is a field with drop down "Show". In that field if you want to see the users information, select "Identity", for roles - select "roles", for privileges - select "privilege".

If you create a custom entry type and made it as searchable, even that will be listed here.

Since you are saying that you are new to SAP IDM, I would suggest you to start up with the tutorials that comes with the installation of IDM management console. You can check for the tutorials in the folder <installation folder>\tutorial , usualy it ll be something like C:\usr\sap\IdM\Identity Center\Tutorial

And Identity Center General Documents section of IDM documentation is also a good place to start !!

All the best !!

~ Krishna.