cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manually delete rebate condition record in Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD gurus,

I have a requirement from business to be able to manually delete a rebate condition record from the sales order line item in some cases, where they see rebate is not applicable. I have tried different options as below:

1. Pricing procedure don't have these rebate condition types mandatory.

2. In V/06, I changed settings for "Changes which can be made" to both 'A' & 'B'.

3. After making above changes, I tried creating new sales order & then tried to delete the Rebate condition record.

FYI.. I am running SAP 4.6C .

Really appreciate a quick reply.

Thanks

Suri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

IF you see the rebate condition type will appear in the billing document only, not in the sale order

Thanks.

Vasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vasu,

I do see rebate condition records in Sales orders & I think one should see them in Sales order, since its in Pricing procedure.

regards

Suri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The rebate conditions are applicable only on invoiced quantity and not on sales quantities.

Put a requirement on them in your pricing procedure to be visible only in Billing. That is how the standard rebates work.

Also if you want to delete the rebate conditions then based on the business case get a requirement development coded. This is fairly easy.

Also you can modify the rebate settlement. Only to happen say after certain target is reached.

Thanks & Regards,

Mukund