Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SM20 logs for multiple users in one go.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have to extract log for more than 100 users by using SM20 log.

I tried with wild card characters, it is not giving accurate user list.

Is there a way to paste 100 users at one time in SM20 tcode to pull the all users audit log instead of getting each user.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mvoros
Active Contributor

Hi,

unfortunately, username input field does not support regular expressions. It supports only user name or character * for all users (it's written in documentation for this field). Have you tried to select audits for all users and then use ALV filter to restrict users?

Cheers

7 REPLIES 7

mvoros
Active Contributor

Hi,

unfortunately, username input field does not support regular expressions. It supports only user name or character * for all users (it's written in documentation for this field). Have you tried to select audits for all users and then use ALV filter to restrict users?

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Try RSAU_SELECT_EVENTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree with Krzysztof - RSAU_SELECT_EVENTS is very useful and as you schedule in background, much easier to run.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good...

It shows the all users log report for current application server,but not all apps. server.

I have 7 application server but it shows the currenty apps server logson details.

Is it possible to get all application server logs details for all users in one go.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What version of SAP are you on? The last time I ran RSAU_SELECT_EVENTS in ECC6 there was an option to run for all app servers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We use 4.6c amd RSAU_SELECT_EVENTS does not exist to run.

Please suggest.

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you should be able to backport it into 4.6C. Take a look at note 838847.

Cheers