Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enhance process S_HRMSSRCF_REQUISITION

former_member216705
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello masters:

I'm enhancing the HCM process S_HRMSSRCF_REQUISITION. I have implemented a BADI and a Web dynpro enhancement in order to fill new fields in the adobe form. This is working fine. However, I don't know how to save this data in eRecruiting infotypes.

Does anybody how to do that?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

IanStubbings
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo

I have successfully implemented this form (or rather a copy) at my previous client. Are you still having issues?

Cheers

Ian

former_member216705
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes my friend, I have some problems.

I have included some fields to the adobe form. These new fields are filled ok in the form, however, I don't know how to save this information in eRecruiting (for example, the qualifications that the position is assigned in HCM).

Thank you.

IanStubbings
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo

Everything is saved to the erecruiting system via the RFC in the advanced generic service. Therefore I assume you will have to pass the new values here and either enhance the RFC or create a bespoke one.

Cheers

Ian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo,

In addition to Ian Stubbings replied.

First you need to understand how the existing code work for process S_HRMSSRCF_REQUISITION.

1. First, SAP created class attributes as below, it is to keep form value and to be pass to e-recruiting server for further processing.

BASICINFO

JOBINFO

POSTINGS

EDUCATIONS

SUPPORT_TEAMS

ATTACHMENTS

2. Please look into FLUSH method. You will find that above class attribute are imported to ERC_SE_REQUI_CREATE_RC RFC function module in e-recruiting server. This is where the recorded being created.

So your job is to make sure below things are in place:

1. Use TS17900108 (Save Form Data) in your workflow so that it will trigger necessary event. System will trigger DO_OPERATION method and FLUSH method in sequence.

2. Thus, In DO_OPERATION method, make sure you populate the form value to class attribute.

3. In Flush method, implement any code to commit form data.

For S_HRMSSRCF_REQUISITION, it is calling RFC function module in e-recruiting server to commit the form data.

You can also use others std FM to commit form data, eg RH_DELETE_INFTY,RH_INSERT_INFTY, RH_UPDATE_INFTY, etc.

Hope this helps.

regards,

Xiang Li

former_member216705
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Ian and Xiang. The solution was enhance the FLUSH method.

0 Kudos

Hi Xiang,

I am developing VR forms using HCM P & F. I had used the ERC_SE_REQUI_CREATE_RC function to create the NB object. All is well except when it comes to support team. My functional collegue says that in EHP4 the Infotype 5131 table has a 'LEAD' column which has to be updated to 'X' for recruiter. But the above standard function is not doing that. Kindly help.

Thanks,

Vijay

former_member216705
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay:

You can use the method save_support_team of the class cl_hrrcf_m_support_team_ui in order to create the infotype 5131 within the NB object you have created. Yo have to pass the next values to the class attributes: gs_hrobject = <ID object>, gv_application = 'REQUI' and gv_supp_team_new = 'X'.

I hope it be helpful.

Answers (0)