cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amount field KBETR mandatory in VA01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Can you guys give me any hints on how can I set the field "amount" (KBETR) in VA01 as a mandatory field? Already tried the incompleteness procedure and pricing, but no luck so far...

Thanks!

Douglas Haraguchi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Douglas,

Your requirement is not clear.... Because in the log of incompletion itself you can maintain the pricing as incomplete field. the field which you are saying is the rate field which is used to calculate the condition value of the materials.

If you maintain the pricing as one of the incomplete field you can achieve this requirement. System will through an information message that price is missing and depending on the status group it will not allow the user to process the document.

As per my understanding no need to check the specific field "KBETR" to be pulled in to log of incompletion or making it as mandatory field.

If your requirement is different then try to explain it clearly,,,

Venkat Cheedalla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jloureco,

I tried your solution, but the system gives me a warning, still allowing me save it.

Hello Venkat Cheedalla,

Could you please tell me the name of the field I should mark as incomplete? I tried a few, such as the net price (NETPR), but still no luck.

Many thanks guys!

Former Member
0 Kudos

VBAP - NETWR from screen PKON

VBAP - PRSOK - from screen PKON.

Please check which status group you are assigning to these lines. Go to that status group and mark all columns general /delivery / billing doc / price / good movement / pick / pack. Then when the documnet is incomplete due to any of this reason, you cannot deliver or bill the item.

Hope this helps

Regard

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks Sai!

Many thanks everyone!

It worked!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Douglas,

I am assuming that the KBETR value that you want to populate is the condition value at item level. If so, please go to activity Maintain Pricing Procedure:

Sales and Distribution -> Basic Functions -> Pricing -> Pricing Control -> Define And Assign Pricing Procedures, select your pricing procedure and mark the conditions you want as Required (you have a column in order to do that).

Hope it helps.

Regards,