cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when creating write to pass

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to the IDM and just finished the training session.

I am working in a sandbox, and Microsoft active directory is our data source. We are ok to map the data into temp table, but I got an error when I try to write to ID center. I thought I have done every step of creating the TO pass, but I still get the error u201CID store is not specified or wrong formatu201D. I have followed the correct name convention and created the attribute EMPLOYEE_NUMBER on the ID store that I write the data to.

Does anyone know what it really refer to the u201Cspecified ID storeu201D and what is the u201Cright formatu201D that we need to use to setup the write pass? Is there any site that can help us to trouble shooting? The help file did not help much there.

Thanks

Cicy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cicy,

I know for my initial set ups I had to ensure that in my Global Constants under the management tree that my SAP_MASTER_IDS_ID variable was set to the ID Store that the date is being read to. In my case as this was also a test environment we stayed with the originial "Enterprise People" store or 1

ID=SAP_MASTER_IDS_ID 1

you must also ensure that you have set up your provisioning tasks on the repository for ADS which if you used the SAP Provisioning Framework import would be the following (or close to it)

178/ProvisionADS

266/ModifyADS

193/DeprovisionADS

onces all of this is set up then it should work fine.

MIchael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also do not forget to do what I initially did during my write job and not identify your MSKEYVALUE for each write pass that has that value.

I did not do this initially and it screwed me up.

exm: if your logon ID is the primary identifier in all your systems then you would have something like...

. mskeyvalue %logonuid%

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your response. I went back to my ID store for many times and examed every field that was set in the IDS and finally it was working. I did not remember what I have changed to make it working, to be honest.

I will post message again if I have any issue in future.

Regards,

Cicy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This question is answered