cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unzip using PayloadZipBean

0 Kudos

Hi,

I was looking to use PayloadZipBean module to unzip a zipped file with three text files inside.

From the receiver adapter Audit log files, I see that the PayloadZipBean,is unzipping all the three files(first file as main payload and rest of the two files as additional payloads), but while writing the files, it only writes one file with the Main Payload content and the file name from File Name Scheme parameter.

In module configuration, i gave name as zip.mode and value as unzip. Are there any other parameters where we can specify the names for additional files and also how do we extract other two files.

Already looked at 'SAP Note:965256 - XI 3.0 Adapter Framework Zip Module' where not much information is available on unzipping piece.

Thanks in advance.

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor

The file adapter cannot write more than one file, the main payload. Additional files as attachments are lost.

Maybe you write the zip file to the folder and do the unzipping with an OS command?

0 Kudos

Stefen, VJ,

Thanks for confirming it.

Yes, i will unzip using a script which was my next option.

Thanks

Pradeep

0 Kudos

Hi Stefan

Now that after 9 years, i just want to check if there are any possibilities to write the Additional files, which might be available as a part of latest version.

Please confirm.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Sudarvizhi P

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think you can use all the unzipped files as payloads. You might want to crate two scenarios where it writes all the unzipped files to disk (using receiver file adapter) then another file to X scenario as per your requirement.

VJ