cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to select one maximum discount from 2 in price procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

We use 2 discount condition (i.e. Z001 global action , Z002 - client specific discount). And sometimes happend both discount work for sale document. I need to select maximum one and apply it to price. In standart price procedure all discounts are applied to price.

Аny ideas?

Thank you for help.

Andrey Garshin.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrey

you can use the condition exclusion settings:

in OV31

- create two exclusion groups (for ex. G001 and G002 )

- assign each condition type Z001 and Z002 to each condition exclusion group

- maintain procedure for exclusion, choose option C: best condition between the two exclusion groups

Regards

Sidi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sidi,

Sounds like Good Solution. Thank you.

Regards

Sai

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you!

Issue is solver. Exclusion group help me.

Andrey Garshin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrey,

We have not used the functionality ourselves, but take a look at the requirement routines in the pricing procedure. You should be able to have an ABAPer modify or code a new routine to only apply the customer specific discount only if its value is larger than the global discount. Another thing to check might be condition exclusion. Hopefully that gives you somewhere to start researching.

J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Easiest way is to control this manually. In the condition type definition of Z001 and Z002, Under "Changes which can be made" in the field "Manual Changes" use option C - Manual entry has priority. Then you can delete any one of them in the order based on the values.

If you want to do this programmatically and automatically, then you need to go for ABAP development. Please work the logic in the user exit MV61AFZA in forms USEREXIT_PRICING_CHECK OR USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sai