cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After Reimport, all other model bindings are removed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a big application in which I am using almost 15 models.

I have a seperate DC for these models where I am using public part to expose it to actual DC.

I have done a reimport of model, after reimport I had to delete the existing model binding for that model node and rebind it-these are in unchecked in activities.

After doing so , there was a physical memory dump of my machine, so my techsupport person has done some changes to my system, strangely from then on I cannot open NWDS, when I opened NWDS, I get only errors. So I closed NWDS and tried to open it again, then I see that I cannot open NWDS, I get error while openeing.

To avoid loosing data in unchecked in activities, I have reinstalled my NWDS and logged into my DTR account and checked in the activities.

Now, I am using another machine, when I create the project from DTR in this new machine, I see that model binding are lost for all the models in the actual DC. When I try to bind them to model, the binding is not reflected strangely.

This being a huge application and less time to UAT, I cannot afford to redo the whole project. Would like you to suggest something where I can restore my application.

Please please please help............

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to restore your project, you should know the date and time when you application was stable.

You can syn your project to a particular date/time. Go to navigator. Right click on the project, select DTR -> Advanced Sync -> Sync to Date. Enter the date when you application was stable. Then create an activity of all the files you need and check-in.

If there an issue with check in, you can copy the src folder and again syn the project to the latest date. You can then replace the existing src folder with the copied one.

Hope this helps you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sruti,

I have already done the sync to date part, will try the other part and let you know.

Thanks

Karthika