cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log Off in ITSmobile does not log off

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All!

We are working with ITSmobile in a warehouse running on handheld devices (scanners).

When I click on the u201Clog-offu201D button or u201Cthe red iconu201D on the internet page in Internet Explorer I get a u201Cpop-upu201D log-off page and then I click u201CYESu201D to log-off.

After that I get the page u201CLogged Off Succesfullyu201D.

But this is not true. Actually I am not logged of. Because when I now hit the HOME button I get to the initial menu page (screen) without the need to log-on.

So my session doesnu2019t end when I hit the u201Clog-offu201D button or u201Cthe red log-off iconu201D.

How can I achieve to actually get logged off?

Your response is greatly appreciated!

Thank you very much in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Marko,

Please check the issue with the ITSMOBILE01 test service that is delivered by SAP. If the issue is not reproduced with that then please check the SICF configuration settings you have set for your ITS Mobile service. I'm pretty sure that once you set the "Logon Data" and the "Error Pages" > "Logon Errors" to be the same as the ITSMOBILE01 that you will not have this issue. Thanks.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you both for your answers.

I configured my service like the ITSMOBILE01 test service now the user gets really logged off.

But a new problem has aroused u2013 the HOME button doesnu2019t work like it should (like it worked before). When I click on the HOME button (I am already logged in) I always get to the log-on page and not to the first screen (in sap GUI would be this LM01).

Your response is greatly appreciated!

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Marko,

Do you have ~singletransaction set in the GUI Settings for this service in SICF?

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, I have not - should I ?

It is the same service.

The GUI parameters for my service are these:

~ITSMOBILE = 1
~TRANSACTION = LM01
~THEME = 99
~ITSMOBILEDEVICEINCLUDE = metatags
~SOURCES = zwms,itsmobile
~POPUPS = 1
~SHOW_SYSTEM_MODAL = 1
~AUTOSCROLL = 0
~GENERATEDYNPRO = 0
~LISTSCROLLING = 0
~STYLE = DHTML

Thnx,

Marko

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Add these parameters:

~singletransaction = 1

~disconnectonclose = 1

Hope this helps,

Iván.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Ivan for your response.

I tried with the suggested parameters but it doesnu2019t work.

I have also tried to add these parameters:

~USERTIMEOUT = 2
~TIMEOUT = 20

But I still get the logon page after hitting the HOME button (which has the URL value of the web service) even when I am already logged in.

I always get: "You are already logged on to the system in the following sessions:" and then the list of sessions...

I want the session to be alive in the context till i manually log-of or the timeout interval has been reached.

Edited by: Marko Kuhar on May 6, 2010 10:34 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found out now that this behavior is actually a feature.

+In the Login Procedure list, remove all entries except fields authentication. This allows the mobile login +

+screen to function properly and not allow a user to return to an SAP screen without logging in again. +

Any ideas to change this behavior like stated in my previous post?

Because ~singletransaction = 1 does not help

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marko,

Try testing with the following parameters REMOVED from your ITSMobile Service:

~AUTOSCROLL = 0

~GENERATEDYNPRO = 0

~LISTSCROLLING = 0

~STYLE = DHTML

(see the WIKI Page: [ITSMobile Service Parameter and Settings |http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/x/POk])

Regarding ITSMobile Session Management. Review the following information from the SAP Help Site: [Session Management with ITSmobile|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/46/6c412141496a58e10000000a11466f/frameset.htm]

Regards,

Oisin

Edited by: Oisin ONidh on May 11, 2010 4:34 PM

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Marko,

What you found is correct, that is way it was designed to work. I'm not sure why the application has a "Home" link.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The application actually doesn't have a HOME link, the browser does. We kept the HOME button because the user comes with that very fast to the first screen.

The way SAP implemented this is very strange, because the user doesn't actually get logged off when he comes to the first screen after hitting the HOME link. It just shows the login page and then he can disconnect all previous sessions...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Edgar and others,

Thank you for your answers.

I am closing this topic because it seems that's the way SAP implemented the logon procedure.

It seems we need to add a home button (with a link to lm01 - which is our starting transaction) on every of our own Z-programs, to achieve the same behaviour.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with ~disconnectOnClose = 1 parameter on your ITS service.

Hope this helps,

Iván.