cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Websapconsole => ITSMobile

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are currently using websapconsole for a variety of business processes, most of which are "home grown" scanner transactions. We have a ton of transactions implemented.

It is my understanding that ITSMobile will replace Websapconsole in 7.10 release. So need to start thinking about how to migrate.

Does anyone know if there is any documentation on migrating existing Websapconsole transactions, menus,... to ITSMobile?

thanks,

Chip

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Chip,

While there is not a specific document covering WEB SAPconsole to ITS Mobile migration I am pretty sure there is enough information for you to get started. To get you started I would recommend reading the following:

Note 1070064

ITS Mobile Wiki:

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/HOME/ITSmobile

ITS Mobile documentation:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/46/668d4b72255de4e10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. The links are helpful. I had previously found the 2nd one, but hadn't seen the 1st one. Still hoping there is something out there that describes which parts you keep, and which you don't. Not currently on the right release so can't try/test any of this. Just trying to get a heads up since we have so much implemented.

Guessing I will have to wait until our next upgrade project to get a chance to check any of this out.

One more question... I have noticed when using websapconsole, that there are times when a screen will hesitate for a second when I leave from one screen and go to another. Is this because the HTML is built/rendered on the fly? Was wondering if this improves ones the screens are defined/stored on the server with ITSMobile. Do you have any experience with this? Do you notice things running quicker in that environment?

thanks,

Chip

Former Member
0 Kudos

ITSmobile runs very smoothly. We had a few implementations so far - there is no hesitation between screens.

It's exactly like web browsing; the speed depends on the download/upload link of your network.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your feedback. You have been very helpful.

Chip

Answers (0)