cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Copies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

On our current SAP system at the moment 3 copies of invoices are generated by the batch, Now business want me to change this to 2 copies for two particular sales organisations.

Where is the control for this?

Regards

Srini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are talking about number of invoice outputs, please check the current invoice outputs and the access sequences. Then for the required sales area delete which ever is not relevant.

If you are talking about the number of copies of the same output type, then in NACE for the particular condition record, go to communication and in the field "Number of Messages" check what is maintained and change it to 2.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

You've correctly understood my requirement. Instead of 3 copies of same invoices, user want only 2 copies of same invoice to be printed (ofcourse this happens thru batch program)

But when I checked the condition record in VV33, I see Number of messages as "0".

Bit confused buddy, Where else is the control, I am I missing something?

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Find the program that is used for printing the invoice in t.code V/40.

Then check the coding inside (or debug while printing).

It looks somewhere it is hard coded to print three copies. You may need change to print two copies.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SM37 select your output Batch job and go to "Job Details" and check the Print Specifications. What is the Value maintained there. May be it is maintained here.

Regards

sai

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Invoice Split you can control by using Copy Control.

VTFL --- F2 - LF -- TAN ..

Data VBRK/VBRP : 007 as per standard. It split the invoice based on the Header Division. If you want to build your own logic by creating new routine ( requirement) through VOFM. Assign this in this field then test it.

I hope your issue may resolve.

Regards

Durga Sana