cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe print forms.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on adobe print forms for WD ABAP. In the print forms i have a draft. Now based on the client needs, draft should be different for different countries. How can i manage different drafts for different countries.

one more question, I am using a image element of library for the draft, is it the correct way to use a draft.

Regards,

Pankaj Aggarwal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ChrisPaine
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

are you saying that you want a different default form to appear for each country? Or just that you want to change some of the values in the form and hide/enable certain fields depending on the country?

edit - or is it even (I am still struggling to understand where the image element comes in) that you have a watermark on the form "DRAFT" which appears across the entire form? And you want to translate that watermark text depending on the language of the country?

Chris

Edited by: Chris Paine on May 4, 2010 10:51 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i do not need a differenrt form for country.

In my form there is water mark say APPROVED. now this watermark text should be different for china country.

How can i maintain that.

And also one more ques i am asking is: i am using a image element, of library, for watermark. Is it a correct way to use a watermark.

ChrisPaine
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the clarification!

You can bind data to your form - one of the attributes you could bind could easily drive what image watermark you should display (different images for different countries). I've done something similar to change the logo on the top of the form depending on the part of the company it was for. Just a little tinkering with the visibility of the images in the form (have all of them in the form, then using scripting, make them visible or not).

As for whether using images for watermarking is the right answer - sounds good to me - but I'm no expert in that field,

you might be better off posting you query here : [|]

Cheers,

Chris

Answers (0)