cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post-processing after errors in CAT5

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had few CO errors during CAT5 transfer, so financial postings were not executed. Errors were fixed in PS, but next time we run CAT5 there are no confirmation foir transfer.

The question is how it is possible to re-process or post process the transferred confirmations that are missing financial postings?

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use tcode COFC to reprocess confirmations with Errors and to post actual cost.

Regards,

Kabir

Former Member
0 Kudos

What about CN30?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

CN30 will display the pool of incorrect confirmations that occured during transfer and which could not be posted. From here, you can select the details of the record and click on check confirmations button to view the error.

Whereas, COFC will contain the error records created because of an issue in actual cost calculations & postings and the same transaction will allow you to post process the actual cost after you fixed the errors.

Regards,

Kabir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kabir,

Many thanks for your input. Now I would like to do something that is probably not possible.

I had a closed period, so CO postings failed. It was decided that the period will remain closed, so I want to re-process same confirmations, but with another posting date (that is in the open period). Is it possible?

Or I'd need to change the data in each time report to trigger new confirmations?

Many thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you have the error records displayed in COFC. You don't have to change the data and trigger new confirmations.

It is possible to re-process those confirmations. Kindly refer Note 301574.

Regards,

Kabir

Answers (0)