cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

populating result recording screen qe11

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

i have got chemical results in the qamr table from one process.Now i have to feed mechanical values in the result recording screen(i.ie. QE11). My requirement is that after going to result recording screen from QA32-->results(qe11) ....my chemistry results should be showing on this screen . Earlier in my inspection plan we have only mechanical characteristics was showing here. User feeds the mech. values by checking chemistry values through another report. Now i want to add chemistry characteristics here also and the user will see what are the chemistry results before entering mech values....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sonu,

It seems that you carry out mechanical testing after inspection of chemical properties.

As you have mentioned you are using QE11 for RR, you must be using inspection points.

As per my opinion you must use 2 operations instead of inspection points. One for Chemical and other for mechanical properties. If your decision that whether to inspect mechanical parameters depends upon the results of chemical inspection you must use conditional characteristic.

Best Regards,

Anand Rao

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are attempting to mix results here which you can't do.

You apparently have the chemistry results recorded as single results but you want to use inspection points for recording the mechanical results. No can do.

You could use two inspection types for this. Ideally you'd do the mechanical tests first in an 03 inspection lot. Then do the Chemistry results in an 04 inspection. The 04 lot could also use the results copy functionality to copy over the mechanical result from the 03 lot if you wanted all the resutls in a final inspection lot.

If you have to do the chemistry results first and then the mechanial, you can't use the above process. In this case, I think you'll have to have two different inspection lots.

FF