cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy controls from Billing To Return Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to copy batches in billing doc to return order if multiple batches exists all the multiple batches should come in to order as line item ,can you help if there is standard routine available .

Regards

Vks charles

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vks charles,

I want to copy batches in billing doc to return order if multiple batches exists all the multiple batches should come in to order as line item ,can you help if there is standard routine available .

You can check with this routine 153

I.e. In VTAF ---> Check Between F2 -- RE under Item category TAN first DataT : 153 : Item from bill.doc.

I may helps. Revert if you ahve any query.

Regards

Durga Sana

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Could you help in throwing some light on the campaign determination in Copy control.

Regards

vks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Durga,

I could get it successfully im checking for multiple batches i will update after that thanks a lot for ur advice.

Regards

VKS Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Thanks Durga sana,

Its working multiple batches are being copied .

Regards

Vks

I can Award points in ful

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Vks charles,

for copy control from billing document to return order, we use for source bill F2 and target order RE in trasaction VTAF: in data transfer for VBAK routine 052 billing doc header, data transfer for business data routine 103 and data transfer for partener data VBPA routine 003, for the copy requirement 021 billing header.

for item category TAN we use for copy requirement for data transfer VBAP 153.

hope that can helps you.

best regards

Med

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From F2 invoice to RE (Returns Order) copy controls for item category TAN, data transfer routine 104 is assigned to copy the business data. Copy this routine and add your logic to copy the batch data in to RE document.

But it is advisable to input the batch data manually in the RE document, as business may not be receiving more number items as returns.

Hope this will help you,

Venkat Cheedalla