cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How intercompany customer will be determined

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Could you please help me in understanding how the intercompany customer will be determined.

we know this is from path : Menu Path: IMG/ SD / Billing/ Intercompany Billing/ Define Internal Customer

We have an issue :we have recently changed intercompany customer from Z1234OLD to Z1234NEW (just example)

from Menu Path: IMG/ SD / Billing/ Intercompany Billing/ Define Internal Customer

before changes we have one delivery, for which invoice is created but intercompany invoice is due.

now we are trying to create IV for old delivery, but it is still picking Z1234OLD as payer instead of Z1234NEW.

as per current customization it should pick new customer, but still it is referring old. is it intercompany customer number is stored some where in Order / delivery / any table. please suggest.

Regards,

Ramesh Babu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After defining the ITNERCOMPANY CUSTOMER you have to assign this customer to the Receiving sales organisation in the configuration

Please follow the path

IMG>ENTERPRISE STRUCTURE->DEFINITIO->DEFINE, COPY, DELETE, SALES ORGANISATION->

Here choose your sales organisation and maintain the define intercompany customer in the field

INTERCOMPANY BILL

Of else,

IMG-.>SALES & DISTRIBUTION->BILLING-->INTERCOMPANY CUSTOMER NUMBER BY SALES ORGANISATION.

Now you can try to create the intercompany billing customer in in VF01 using the IV documentt ype

Please check and revert back if you need more details

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

Thanks for your reply, we already have these settings.

my question is, we have changed intercompany customer number to new.

but old open deliveries (billing completed but IV not yet completed) are still picking old customer instead of new customer.

we would like to get new customer.

Note : Now not possible to delete delivery and create new, as invoice already cleard in accounting.

Regards,

Ramesh Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Per my experience, what you want is not possible. In SE16N, table LIKP, please check fields related to intercompany invoice:

- LIKP-KUNIV

- LIKP-VKOIV

- LIKP-VTWIV

- LIKP-SPAIV

- LIKP-FKAIV

- LIKP-PIOIV

- LIKP-FKDIV

- LIKP-KUNIV

They should be populated with the old values that were changed in the meantime and that is why is still populating the old values when you try to create the invoice.

I hope it helps you identify the root of your problem. Unfortunately, I don't have a perfect solution for it. Talking with your sister company and handle it other way might be the option.

Regards,