cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Safety stock macro in SNP palnning book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We got daywise Custom SNP planning Book.( Copy of std palnning book 9ASNP_PS) When we execute the macro, u201CSafety stock/Reorder Point/Target Stock Lvlu201D, safety stock is only calculated for alternate days instead of all days.

Even days supply is getting calcualted for alternate days. The safety stock macro is not std macro and it consists of auxilury row.

I've already run consistency check for customized palnning book. still the same issue.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vrushali,

When you open the macro:

Double click onu201D advanced macro stepu201D (this would be the first step in your macro that has been written) and compare your settings with the standard macro. You would have not ticked in the appropriate boxes

Double click on advanced macrou201D Attributes of result row in auxiliary tableu201D (this would be the second step in your macro that has been written) and compare your settings with the standard macro. You would have not ticked in the appropriate boxes

Thanks,Bopanna

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bopanna,

As u said i compared macro with std macro and there was changes in column attributes settings for auxilary row in safety stock macro.

I've corrected settings and its working fine.

Thanks for help.

Regards,

Vrushali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

I've carried out both the steps.Still the same issue.

Actually planning book is copy of std planning book so even in std palnning book those settings are not there still no issue there.

is anything more im missing here.

Regards,

Vrushali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vrushali,

In your adata view, do you see the row Total Demand for all the buckets or only for alternate buckets?

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vrushali,

We faced similar problem.

When you copy planning book, sometimes macros are not copied properly.

Check the macro..Under that Safetystk/Reorder Poiint/TargetStk Level

You will see 2 Rows for AREA. Sometime end date of area row is some weird date.

It should be the last day of your data view.

And then Activate the macro.

Vipul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check that the arguments passed to the macro function SAFETY_CALC are correct. Make sure that the WORKDAYS row is being calculated BEFORE the macro is run as part of the default macro. When you double click on the parameter rows of "Total Demand" and "Workdays" make sure that for the Table Area FROM the Column Relative checkbox is checked and for the Table Area TO the Automatic Column Adjustment-To checkbox is checked.

Abhi