Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict Company code when i press F4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam having 2 company codes : 1000 and 1100.

My scenerio : i added tcodes : me22n,me23n,me21n in one role and assiged to user A and user B.

If A user login and enter tr.code : me21n then in org.data tab---in company code if i press F4 it will show only one company code (i.e.1000)

If B user login and enter tr.code : me21n then in org.data tab---in company code if i press F4 it will show only one company code (.i.e. 1100)

I want to restrict particualr user for particular company code when i press f4 in me21n or me22n tr.code.

Guide me for the same.

Thanku

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will need to use a search help exit to put in an additional validation that performs a check against a users auths for plant. Your development team will know how to do this. If you do a search on "search help exit" you will get a few hits on SDN

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will need to use a search help exit to put in an additional validation that performs a check against a users auths for plant. Your development team will know how to do this. If you do a search on "search help exit" you will get a few hits on SDN