cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reverse Goods Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

could I reverse goods issue for an outbound delivery that has the document No° for goods issue with status archived?

thanks in advance,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I don't think you can reverse the goods issue of archived goods issue. You have to retrieve the delivery before you do that with the help of Archiving admin.

Regards,

Ram Pedarla

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Some times the system provides the document is archieved immediately even after creating the document.

It is sometimes you have to come out of that screen and then reenter into that screen once again for checking the same document number .It is due to updation of table entries.

Very rarely the system provides the document is archieved saying that the error was occured due to the number ranges completed or skipping of that number range.

So in your case please check the number range once again reentering into that screen .

You can reverse that PGI through the VL09 Transactionj.

Enter the input data and select the required parameters and then do the reversion.

Please check and confirm.

Bye

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks to both of you Ram and Kalyan.

@Ram: Me too I think that it's impossible I need an expert confirmation

@kalyan: it's not a problem of number range, it's a posting from 05.08.2009 and the material document is really archived, I can display it with transaction SARI.

can you please give me a confirmation that for archived material document we can't reverse the goods issue?

thanks in advance;

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Med,

You can only display the archived deliveries. If you need confirmation , please go through the following link.

"http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/b7/19752690e211d1a5510000e82deaaa/frameset.htm".

SAP Help says

Single document display

You can display single archived deliveries via transaction VL03N (outbound deliveries) and VL33N (inbound deliveries). These correspond to the original display transaction for deliveries in the database. However, archived deliveries can no longer be modified. If this delivery has any archived Handling Units, they are also displayed.

Certain documents, such as WM transport orders or shipping units, do not have a display function and can therefore not be displayed if they are in the database.

Kindly please let me know If you need any more Information.

Regards,

Ram Pedarla