cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In India New tax components is added as per Government rules u2013 5% surcharge

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

In India New tax components is added as per Government rules u2013 5% surcharge needs to be calculated on VAT amount for some of the states in India. The Surcharge which is to be calculated on VAT needs to configured.So could you let me know what pricing procedure configuration do I need to make to meet this requirement.

Thnaks In Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

hope u r talking about Haryana state..

well, in ur pricing procedure tax element for both must have defined and calculation formula too..

so simply you have to ask to created Tax code as output under reporting country IN and taxing procedure TAXINZ..with rate of 5%...

once tac code will be creted then u have to maintain condition record of tax lement of VAT thru VK11..with combination of

contry, delievry plant, region, tax class mat. tax class cuatomer and tax code..

then system will statrt pulling automatically

hope i have clarified ur query

Thanks

Mk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

You are right,I am talking about haryana state.

Could you please elaborate on tax element for both and calculation formula in PP.

For which condition type I have to maintain condition record after creating tax code.

Moreover its is going to be surchage,so do I need to assign accout key ERL in Pricing procedure.

Plesae advice because I have not much worked on domestic clients.

Thanks for your reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

u have to maintain the record for both the condition element like VAT and Surcharge..

provided condition if u already have VAT condition element condition record.. then simply u have to maintain for Additional surcharge rate ...

as far as concerned to A/c key u have to assign JN6 in case of VAT tax \element and MWS for Additional tax ..

Hope i have clarified ur query..

Thanks

Mk